1. convex-type design of fumace guarantees the volatile molecules have enough space to combust. Its furnace is 20%bigger than that of the similar specification. Wind is supplied by means of hot-air band.
2. Mechanical feeding avoids opening the gate of furnace during combustion, which greatly lowers the air leakage coefficient of the boiler and guarantees the high temperature in the furnace to save fuel and improve the combustion of biomass fuel.
3. Secondary air makes the fumes in the throat go into reverse,which guarantees the volatility of fuel has the enough oxygen to burn in the process of flow
4. The fume in the convex-type combustion chamber turns and burns. Secondary supply of oxygen makes the dust resolve in the fumace, which reduces the heating surface and lowers the possibility of jam of ash in the flue.
5. The combustion chamber adopts automatic and double-stage fire to provide heat and keep temperature. The temperature in the boiler maintains stable. (the fire can be adjusted at random)